martes, 22 de febrero de 2011

MR: PRINCE`S INTERVIEW

  • What`s your full name?
  • R: My full name is Eddy Prince.
  • How old are you?
  • R: I am fifty einght years old (58).
  • What so you do every day?
  • R:Well, I usually teach class from. Monday to friday.
  • When do you get up in the morning Mr Prince?
  • I usually get up at six o`clock (6:00)pm
  • What do you have for breakfast?
  • I usually have eggs, bread and a glass of milk.
  • what programs do you often watch on T:V at night?
  • I often watch "Action Movies" on T.V at night. Crime scene is one of my favorite T.V programs.
  •  Do you speak english out side the class?
  • Well, I speak either english or spanish.
  • Do you always eat lunch at home?
  • Well, when I don`t have timeI eat lunch in a restaurant.
I can also tall you that I am an english- spanish graduatd teacher. I have worked in hotels, schools, and fanally I worked as a translater and radio operator.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario