martes, 22 de febrero de 2011

This is my life routine from monday to friday

  • First I usually wake up at five forty (5:40). then I take a bath and dress my self.








  • I usually go to study to bello chacin university. at seven a.m 7:00am.



  • I often leave class at eleven o`clock (11:00). after that I wait for a taxi.



  • At twelve o`clock (12:00) I usually have lunch with my family.




  • I often take a shower at twelve thirty. (12:30pm).





  • Then I go to bed at one o`clock (1:00pm) every day.



  • I sometimes dress and go to the gym. at three o`clock (3:00pm).



  • I have a small desert and take a rest. at four thirty (4:30pm).



  •  I usually take a shower dress and have dinner at five thirty (5:30pm).





  • At six o`clock i study for the next day.





  • I sometimes watch T.V at nine o`clock  (9:00)pm.




  • At 11:00 pm o`clock. I take a rest.




  • On weekends i share all the time with my family.

1 comentario: